Friday, April 16, 2010

Volcano 1; Kaitlyn 1-ish

I should know better than to make fun of things. I pointed and laughed at the swine flu, and then I got it. Then I pointed and laughed at the volcano in Iceland (HOW COULD I NOT) and it not only causes my flight to be cancelled, but decides to stick it to thousands of other flights as well.

I have learned my lesson, oh ye Gods of the Volcano.

There is a bright side to this! Aer Lingus had a deal when we were planning to go to Paris, so we booked with them. Changing the dates of our flight wasn't a big deal at all! So now I'm going at the end of the month, and am spending this weekend in Cork instead. WIN!

However, I will still never mock volcanoes again. And it had better clear up by next weekend so I can still go to Amsterdam.

No comments:

Post a Comment